Scoop(R) MAE is a registered trademark of Trusterra Technologies Inc., All Rights Reserved
Copyright (C) Trusterra Technologies Inc.
By using the Scoop(R) MAE service and marketing website and its various other components such as web and mobile phone software clients (together referred to as “Service”) of Trusterra Technologies Inc. (“Trusterra”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Trusterra reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Trusterra will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person may not maintain more than one account.
- One Scoop MAE account may not be used by more than one individual user.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card or invoice arrangement is required for paying accounts. A credit card is not required for a free trial account.
- You may request to be considred for a free trial account. Trusterra reserves the right to deny access to a free trial account at its sole discretion.
- We will charge you a standard subscription fee at regular billing intervals (e.g., monthly, yearly) based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each billing interval, and is non-refundable, unless otherwise noted.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your account will be charged at your new billing rate immediately. Your account will then be charged at your new billing rate at regular intervals thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
- You are fully responsible for all cellular service carrier data plan fees and other charges related to your usage of the Service on your PC, mobile phone or other devices.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Trusterra reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account.
- Trusterra reserves the right to change our fees upon 30 days notice from us.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account by contacting Trusterra through the support web page for the Service and sending a clear request for cancellation including your name, email address, edition type and other supporting information.
- In cases when you are evaluating a free trial version of the Service, you are solely responsible to ensure timely subscription to the Service ahead of the expiry date.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service or when your free trial period of the Service expires.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly or annual charges for the month or year in which you discontinued Service. You will not be charged again.
- Trusterra may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
1.Trusterra or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Trusterra or its suppliers own.
2.Trusterra claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to upload and send content, you agree that others you specify may view and share your Content. You further agree that by designating any of your pages as public, you are granting others the right to view and /or interact with your Content.
- By submitting to Trusterra any ideas, suggestions, documents and/or proposals through the “Contact Us” interface or otherwise (collectively, “Contributions”), you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Trusterra is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Trusterra shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Trusterra may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Trusterra without any obligation of Trusterra to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any accounting, compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Trusterra under any circumstances.
- You grant Trusterra the right and license to perform aggregate analysis on data you upload to the Service in for the purpose of determining usage analytics and trends. You further grant Trusterra the right and license to use the results of such analyses to improve the Service and/or as basis to develop new services and products. Trusterra acknowledges that none of your confidential information or identifying information will be disclosed in the course of such analyses or provision of resulting services and products.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to:
(a) use our products or the Service for illegal purposes or for promotion of dangerous activities;
(b) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Trusterra staff member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Trusterra or any other person or entity;
(c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
(d) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(e) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
(j) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(h) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected or applicable to the Service;
(i) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
(j) “stalk” or otherwise harass another person or company, or take any action invasive to another’s privacy (by posting, for example, another’s photograph, address, email, phone number or any other contact information) without permission from such other person;
(k) collect or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes;
(l) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any government, legal entity, group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals, including, but not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble explosive device or other weapons or incendiary devices;
(m) use the Service as a forwarding means to another website;
(n) allow or facilitate usage by others in such a way as to violate these Terms of Service;
(o) engage in commercial activities within the Service or on behalf of Trusterra without prior approval, including but not limited to the following activities:
* (i) displaying a banner that is designed to profit you or any other business or organization; or
* (ii) displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites;
* (iii) selling goods or services of any kind;
(p) employ tactics to prevent the full and complete display of advertisements within the Service, including, but not limited to, making style changes, customizations or overrides that effectively block or substantially impair the display of advertisements within the Service;
(q) solicit passwords or personal identifying information for unintended, commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(r) exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for, for example, accessing and using features that you do not have a right to use or deleting, adding to or otherwise changing another person’s entries or other content when you have not been granted the right to do so;
(s) access (or attempt to access) any of the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Trusterra (unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a Separate Agreement), or access (or attempt to access) any of the Service through any automated means (including use of scripts, web crawlers or the like) or otherwise engage the Service in a manner reasonably likely to be harmful to the systems operating the Service or the access or use of the Service by others; and/or;
(t) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Service (unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a Separate Agreement); and
(u) you further agree NOT to upload or display content that:
(i) contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit by Trusterra;
(ii) contains threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
3.You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including Client names, project names, task details, and account information may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
4.Trusterra makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
5.Trusterra, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
6.If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
7.The failure of Trusterra to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Trusterra as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Trusterra (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
8.Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org